BestDoc, an end-to-end patient experience and engagement solutions provider for healthcare providers in India, plans to expand its presence across 100 cities by FY’23. BestDoc aims to add 300 new healthcare providers as clients in addition to expanding its presence. It will allow the company to achieve >200% growth over FY’22.
BestDoc’s range of patient experience and engagement technology solutions supports smooth user experiences across all phases of the patient journey, from scheduling appointments to discharge from the hospital. Over 3 million patients have benefited from the company’s end-to-end patient experience and engagement solutions. The goal of the company is to positively impact 12 million patients by the end of FY’23.
CoFounders Afsal Salu and Fayaz Bin Abdu spotted an opportunity in the market – a fragmented patient experience in hospitals. The challenges were twofold:
- 65% of patient complaints are non-clinical in nature
- Most existing solutions focused primarily on helping doctors and healthcare administrators, ignoring patients completely. Those who focused on the patients failed to understand that the journey of the patient extends beyond the walls of healthcare facilities
There was an urgent need for a solution that delights and engages patients at all stages of their care, including pre-care, point-of-care, and post-care. This is where the founders spotted an opportunity to improve the experience with technology.
FY’22 saw BestDoc achieve several milestones in its corporate journey:
- Consistent 25% Q-o-Q growth
- Pan India roll-outs like Narayana Health and Aster
- Established sales operations in the Middle East
- Launched In-patient & discharge management command center+app called BestDoc Concierge
- Achieved ISO27001 certification
- Headcount crossing 100+ team members
- Winner of the NASSCOM Healthcare Innovation Challenge 2021 – for BestDoc Kiosk contactless patient registration & appointment management solution
Afsal Salu – CEO & Co-Founder, BestDoc said ”Since our last fund raise, we have demonstrated 4x growth in the number of clients served, scaled up new markets from being present in Kerala to 18 states in India and 2 international markets – UAE & Philippines now, and have transformed into a full-stack patient experience platform (OP, IP and post-discharge care) thus enabling the continuum of care for our partner providers and their patients. FY22 has been a landmark year for us with 4 of the Top 10 listed enterprise hospital chains adopting our PX products.
With a specialised focus on healthcare, the experience of partnering with 50+ JCI and NABH accredited clients and a global product portfolio, BestDoc is uniquely positioned to capture a significant market share of the fast-growing patient engagement market.”
BestDoc’s omni-channel, modular patient experience and engagement solutions enable seamless interactions between patients, doctors, and hospital staff. The OP & IP experience solutions offered by the company are successfully used in medical facilities of all sizes, providing patients and healthcare providers with a truly digital experience.
For more information please visit https://www.bestdocapp.com/