Coforge Limited (NSE: COFORGE), a global digital services and solutions provider has partnered with Sysdig, the unified cloud and container security leader, to enable customer success in the new multi-cloud environment by offering visibility across cloud & container workloads from source to run. With Sysdig, Coforge provides container services to help organizations reduce risk and deliver reliable cloud applications by addressing the essential security use cases of running Kubernetes and containers in multi-cloud production environments. Built on open-source standards, including Falco, Sysdig enables customers to prioritize software vulnerabilities, detect and respond to threats, and manage configurations, permissions, and compliance.
Phil Williams, VP, Corporate Development & Strategic Alliances, Sysdig, said, “The cloud has a steep learning curve and Coforge is providing end to end services, helping their customers select, implement, and manage their cloud journey. We provide a platform for our partners and their customers to secure and operate cloud applications. With broad expertise in cloud and container security and a strong knowledge of Sysdig, we are certain Coforge clients will succeed in the cloud with Coforge’s leadership. Further, he added, “As Sysdig expands globally, this collaboration with Coforge will also help us engage with customers across industries like insurance, financial services, and travel.”
Sanjeev Prasad, EVP & Global Business Head, Cloud & APAC, Coforge, said “Our recent strategic partnership with Sysdig reiterates our commitment to building our capabilities to provide a secure and seamless environment to our customers as they advance in their multi-cloud journey. The partnership will improve our customer’s cloud-native security posture by providing them unified visibility and security across all their cloud platforms in turn enabling them to focus on broader business objectives.” He also added, “As part of our vision to #EngageWithTheEmerging; we scout for partnerships with innovative companies like Sysdig; therefore, offering to customers robust technology implementation, integration, and high-quality delivery standards.”
As part of the partnership with Sysdig, Coforge will provide customers with:
- Container Strategy & Assessment: Providing roadmap and strategy aligned with customers’ business requirements.
- DevSecOps: Integrating security within the DevOps process and every aspect of the application deployment lifecycle.
- Container Management: 24×7 cloud operations for end-to-end management of container solution deployments.
- Cloud & Container Security: Managing cloud security risk by integrating image scanning, threat prevention, detection, and enforcing compliance and remediation into a secure DevOps workflow.
- Cloud & Container Monitoring: Maximizing performance and ensuring availability of cloud-native applications by monitoring, troubleshooting, and speeding up incident response and forensics.
Share this on social media:
#Coforge and @Sysdig partners to launch container services to help deliver reliable and secure cloud applications #EngageWithTheEmerging #cloud #cloudcomputing