As per the Indian Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), the Indian food industry is expanding at 11 percent CAGR and the food processing industry accounts for 32 percent of the total food sector. India’s food processing industry can be considered as one of the largest in the world as the output is expected to reach US$ 535 billion by 2025-26. In India, the industry also plays a crucial role in connecting Indian farmers with customers in both home and foreign markets. As the industry grows, the demand for food processing and automation is also dramatically flourishing. Through different developments in skills and technology, MSMEs are playing an increasingly important part in India’s food processing chain. In India, the online meal ordering industry is expanding at a rapid pace. Packaged, healthful, and immunity-boosting foods like roasted nuts, popcorn, and roasted pulses are in great demand. Undoubtedly, technology and innovation are opening many doors for the industry players to bring a positive impact in food processing. Here are the top 5 companies that are playing an important role in disrupting the food processing industry in India.
- Kanchan Metals: Incepted in 1984, Kanchan Metals is today the best option for Global Investors looking to expand their company footprints in India since the company offers innovative technological expertise, market trust, ready to serve clients, unbeatable market access, and unparalleled after-sale services in India and world-class cost-effective technology. The enterprise is dedicated to providing end-to-end solutions to the needs of food processing companies in India with more than 20 years of experience in the manufacturing and distribution of food processing equipment in the sector. It has partnered with renowned international food processing equipment manufacturers to provide high-quality equipment and highly skilled after-sales services. Kanchan Metals manufactures a conglomeration of user-friendly products such as food processing machinery sourced all over the world catering to industrial production of snack food, meat processing, bakery, confectionery & Indian sweets, instant food and hygiene, and packaging. The company has recently introduced its new fabrication range for Namkeen manufacturing consisting of Cooling Box and Spiral Flow conveyor. These smart and modern solutions are designed to make the manufacturing procedure more advanced and convenient.
- Grace Food Processing and Packaging Machinery: Established in 2012, Grace Food Processing & Packaging Machinery is a leading Exporter and Manufacturer of Packaging machines in India along with Food Processing Machines and Complete Snacks Processing Machine. Grace Machinery offers a wide range of Pouch Packaging Machines, Automatic Pouch Packing Machine, Pneumatic Packing Machine, Collar Type Packing Machine given with advanced types of filling systems such as Volumetric Cup Filler, Weigh Filler, Scoop. The company has R&D technology for clients’ specific and unique requirements. They have designed various snacks in puff and fryums, also have successfully worked on various packaging machinery and come up with a highly efficient Collar type packing machine with PLC controlled, which is their hot selling Machinery.
- Khan engineering and food processing machine: Since 2012, Khan Engineering And Food Processing Machine is dedicated as trader and Exporter of a wide array of Pasta Making Machine, Kurkure Making Machine, Food Processing Machine, Roller Conveyor, etc. They manufacture products using high-quality raw material, procured from certified & well-known vendors of the market. The popularity of their products is growing day by day due to superior quality & on-time delivery services. With the assistance of a dedicated team of employees and advanced infrastructure, Khan Engineering And Food Processing Machine have gained a renowned position in the industry.
- JBT Food Tech: John Bean Technologies Corporation (JBT) is a leading global technology solutions provider to high-value segments of the food processing and air transportation industries. They design, manufacture, test, and service technologically sophisticated systems and products for customers. Everything you need to take your equipment to the next level: Upgrade kits, spare parts, refurbished equipment, and more. The company designs, develops and delivers solutions for high-value segments of the food production industry with a focus on proteins, diversified food & health, and automated systems.
- Noida Fabcon Machines Private Limited: FABCON, based in the Noida (Delhi NCR) region with four functional units & has been specializing in Design & Supply of Customized Solutions for the Food & Related Industries for over 40 years. They have been regularly meeting the diverse needs of our esteemed clients for their requirements of food processing and packing solutions. Established in the year 1981, the company is one of the renowned certified manufacturers and exporters of an unlimited compilation of conveyor systems & food processing machines. Their product assortment comprises food processing equipment, Snack Making Machines & Snack Making Equipment, which are massively appreciated & welcomed in the market for their consistent performance, highly energy-efficient, longevity, ease of operation, rugged construction, minimal maintenance, functional fluency & huge production capabilities. For the manufacturing process, Fabcon makes use of the finest quality raw materials that is procured from their reliable & trusted vendors with an assurance that all of their machinery match the industrial norms. They are backed by a state-of-the-art infrastructure that comprises diverse, technologically advanced & supreme functionality machines for all of their in-house machining, cutting & painting/coating thus providing them an obstruction-free production process.