Anuj is the Founder and CEO of India’s Leading Recruitment Firm ‘ Zyoin ‘. We’ve been rated amongst the Top 40 Recruitment Firms in the country and are among the fastest-growing recruitment firms over the last three years. Under his leadership, Zyoin has won several awards from various platforms like LinkedIn, Great Companies, Owler, iimjobs, Zinnov etc. He is currently in charge of developing Zyoin’s Strategy and works closely with all the organisation’s functions to achieve the company’s vision. Besides leading Zyoin, he is also an angel investor in several start-ups. Anuj holds a B.Tech degree from one of India’s Premier Engineering Institute, the National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal.
To stay ahead in today’s competitive business environment, many business leaders are preoccupied with the challenge of sustaining a competitive advantage. As we move further and further away from traditional hierarchical leadership and toward a highly complex matrix structure, the skills required to manage agile teams and client needs are also changing. Hiring has evolved in a variety of ways, from reliance on predictive analytics to job auditions, today hiring managers and teams are changing their approach to meeting the business demands for more efficiency and effectiveness.
The business ecology has become much more complex and uncertain over time than ever before. Taking into account every constant and variable, reaching the correct conclusion is critical to the success of any business. Given the advanced world, we live in, hiring the right leadership talent is most likely at the top of the decision-you-can’t-go-wrong pyramid. As businesses evolve and expand, so do their leadership requirements, which raises the challenge of finding the right leadership candidate with the right mix of skill, talent, and experience who is also a perfect cultural fit. As a result of their potency and effectiveness when combined with the right technology, assessments have now become a common tool used by recruiting managers.
How has leadership hiring evolved over time?
For years, the landscape of hiring was set in a few traditional notions, the physical copy of your resume and handing it over to your employer. However, in the era of startups, the leadership recruitment paradigm has shifted completely. The young generation that eats sleeps and breathes on the internet, has some different ideas and strategies when it comes to leadership hiring. Approximately 27% of organizations believe that long hiring lead times are the biggest barrier to attracting and onboarding the right leadership talent. Although the average leadership hiring time is considered to be 3.5 months, young professionals or startups tend to fill their positions within 45-60 days. Moreover, this speed and agility is being carried out by young professionals by using machine learning, predictive analytics, and artificial intelligence. Hiring automation increases the productivity of the hiring team by injecting new momentum into the talent acquisition process.
75% of recruiters believe that technology has a greater impact on the hiring process than it did a year ago. There is a positive correlation between AI-related jobs and economic growth, which as a result is bringing a positive response to the hiring landscape in India when the world is threatened by great layoffs and possible recession.
Hiring a senior leader for a job in a company is a complex task. The investment is vast and companies need to see that the chosen senior leaders best fit the position as well as the company’s culture. When it comes to reducing leadership hiring expenses and increasing success in a corporate environment, bold moves are sometimes required, such as outsourcing leadership hiring.
Over the course of time, outsourcing has evolved as an attractive business strategy and when incorporated into recruitment, it can assist the organization well.
- Avoiding the possibility of a bad hire- Hiring new recruits takes money, resources, and time from your company. Making a bad hire can be expensive. When a new senior-level employee succeeds in their position, these costs are considered investments. However, if the hiring turns bad, you have just lost money and morale. These Outsourcing Hiring Companies can reduce the risk of a bad hire to a great extent.
- Managing C-Level Hiring Process Smartly – From their state-of-the-art knowledge and expertise in the hiring market to their experience in new trends, policies, and technology—recruiters from such companies know how to recruit the right skills and how to find them.
- Focus on core business – When recruiting is outsourced to hiring experts, employers are able to focus on their core business operations without being distracted by recruitment-related activities. Once you outsource to hiring companies, you’ll be connected with specialist recruiters who are completely committed to finding the right job for you.
- Companies experiencing a high turnover – Outsourced Hiring Companies can take over your recruiting process with devoted specialists, more experienced recruiters, and advanced technology. Companies can achieve high turnover and speedy growth when they outsource recruiting to get qualified candidates.
- Leading a digital-first workforce requires an entirely new skill set as the millennial workforce grows, balancing the needs of the diverse workforce. Many organizations are looking to restructure the leadership layer in order to make it more future-relevant. It is not uncommon to hear of millennials in positions of leadership, and many organizations are willing to scout the talent market in order to cultivate a long-term leadership team.
Leadership hiring is often time-consuming and a tricky procedure. But, as this trend starts to catch on, a number of giants, small and medium industries start opting for this type of outsourced solution. Companies like these allow them to meet their recruiting needs without affecting their business operations.
Use of future technology for targeted hiring
Predictive analytics-driven solutions are reimagining smarter processes by continuously analyzing incoming data and recommending the best hiring channels and budgets for specific roles. According to Forbes’ ‘Data Driven HR,’ 52% of talent acquisition leaders say the most difficult part of recruiting is screening candidates from a large applicant pool. New technology can improve candidate evaluation and make talent acquisition more efficient and intelligent. This gives recruiters more time to spend on meaningful interactions, which is important when hiring key contributors who directly impact organizational performance. Today, in a technology-driven world, there are recruitment firms like Zyoin that equip the latest technology to help you find the best candidates for your organization.
Those in positions of leadership represent your company to customers and internal staff members, so they have a significant impact on your company’s bottom line. Whether you’re considering promoting an employee to management or hiring externally for a leadership position, it’s critical to develop a strategy for evaluating candidates to ensure they’ll lead your team to success. Employees supervised by highly engaged leadership teams are 39% more likely to be engaged themselves, so the management you choose affects both your bottom line and employee productivity.